Thursday, July 5, 2012

Falling Down on my Job!

WOW, it has been 2 years since I have updated my blog.  Last time I wrote on my blog Emma was turning 6 and Avery was having her heart surgery.  Now Emma is 8 years old and Avery will be 3 at the end of July.  BUT the most exciting news is we had another baby, Ali, yes I said another little girl.  I feel awful because Ali is 19 months old now and I didn't blog about being pregnant with her or anything.  BOOO on my part.  But my goal is to start keeping everyone up to date on the fam again.  So in a nutshell we now have 2 healthy BEE-autiful girls, Emma 8 and Ali 19 months. 

To sum up the last year of our lives would take forever so here it goes in a brief description.....Emma is now going into the 3rd grade and Ali is still going to a babysitter.  Emma had an awesome time in 2nd grade as she always does in school.  She made the A honor roll all year long.  She has continued to play soccer and softball every season.  She did play basketball this past winter and ummm I don't know if it was her thing as she says but she did great.  Emma really loves soccer and softball the most.  Ali on the other hand is growing like a weed and is (for the most part) a sweet baby.  She loves to play outside and loves anything Elmo.  We have also bought a new house in another housing edition here in Paris.  We put our house up for sale but didn't think it would sell so quickly and to our surprise it sold in 2 days.  Sooo.. the Layton's are moving and starting a new chapter in our lives.  It is such a bitter-sweet time because we love our neighbors and our girls have grown up with them.  As I was packing the girls' room up the other day I just sat and cried because this house is where I brought both of my babies home.  I am so glad they both got to come home, have holidays, open Christmas presents and much more in this one house on Ridgeview.  Well it is time to continue packing up the house as we are moving next Tuesday.  Good-Bye for now and I am making a promise to myself to blog often.

Emma waiting on her sister to arrive

Such a proud BIG sister




1 comment:

  1. aww yah! :) finally we are all up to date! can't wait to see your new house! I know it will be beautiful!

    love you

    ReplyDelete