Monday, July 23, 2012

New Beginnings

Well since we don't have our computer hooked up yet I guess tying this entry from my phone will have to do. We have officially moved into our new house. We love everything about it. Saying goodbye to all our old neighbors was hard. They have watched us grow and were wonderful neighbors for an amazing 10 years. They watched my kids grow up and were like grandparents to them. One of the hardest thing for me as a mother was Emma having to leave her best friend. They are only 2 weeks apart in age so they have grown up together only 2 houses down. Another hard thing for me was really just leaving our old house. That house was where I brought both my babies home and had Christmas, birthdays and many more memories were shared there.
As far as our new neighborhood we absolutely love it. One of the most exciting things for me was watching Emma ride her bike freely down the road and not have to worry (in our old neighborhood people would fly down our road and I wouldn't let her ride her bike without me). So she is excited about that. She gets on her bike and rides and rides. The girls love their rooms and love their playroom. Eric and I love all the space we have in this house. We doubled in size so that is amazing to us. We are very blessed in many ways.
On another note since we have been moving and packing my summer is almost over. BOOO!! I will post pics as soon as we get out computer together and I can download them. Until then God bless!!

1 comment:

  1. aww love it..def made me tear up! Cant wait to see the new place!! love yall!

    ReplyDelete