Monday, October 5, 2009

Soccer Star!!

Last weekend was Emma's first soccer game of the season. This is her 4th season and I must say that she is getting pretty good. She scored 4 goals the first game and I have never been more excited. She played awesome!! We haven't been doing much of anything around our house except going to school and enjoying the nice cool weather. We haven't got to go riding in the jeep lately because it has been too cold. This week is our homecoming week so Em will have dress up days so hopefully I will get to upload some pics soon of her outfits. Besides school and soccer she will start back to tumbling soon. As far as me and Eric we are simply working and running Emma where she needs to go. Racing is over for a while so we have Eric again on Saturday nights and are loving it. For our near future we plan on going to the Gaylord to stay a night and taking the train ride in Grapevine during Christmas. Enjoy the rest of the week and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment