Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Chapter In Our Lives

Well Emma started kindergarten 2 weeks ago and it couldn't be any better for her. She absolutely loves it. Since I teach there in the same building as her I had to be in my room to greet my kids so her daddy took her to her first day of school. I knew Emma would be fine but her daddy, oh not so good. Poor Eric he was so upset seeing his baby girl start school. That was a major milestone in our lives. I, on the other hand, get to see Emma all day in the halls, cafeteria and she comes to my room before and after school so I do have it good. I guess you could say that is one of the perks of being a teacher and being in the same building as her for the next 2 years. I did a lot of crying the night before school started but on the first day her daddy was the one crying. She has came home everyday telling us what she did at school which lets me know that she does enjoy it. She wants Eric to take her to school every morning but I am not so certain that it is not for his benefit or is it to get to ride in the jeep...don't know??? On the other hand, I have started back as well and my kiddos are wonderful as usual. I really do enjoy teaching and know that this is what I am suppose to be doing in life. Eric will be leaving on Sunday to go to Iowa to race so it will be just me and Emma at home for a week by ourselves...really sad about that. I will be glad when he gets home and he is not even gone yet but I hope he does good. September is a busy month for us. We have a lot of birthday including both my sister, my moms, a couple of friends and ERIC WILL BE 32 on September 27th!!! Me and a couple of my friends are also going to Grapefest in Grapevine so that is what I am looking forward to. This has been on our calendar for a year so I am ready! Emma is about to start playing soccer again so we will be busy with practices every week and games on Saturday. I will try to post some soccer pics real soon. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!






No comments:

Post a Comment